HedgeFundLIVE.com – Morning Notes
– Markets have strongly rebounded off their overnight lows
– Nikkei closed down 50ps with weakness attributed to Japan Trade Balance data, which came in weak, showing the first deficit in 31 years
– Shanghai closed down 90bps; Hang Seng closed up 10bps
– Euro and oil have also rebounded nicely off their overnight lows
– UK GDP came in in line
– There were rumours out that Greece would hold early elections, which PMs dismissed
– French Finance Minister Christine Lagarde announced she would seek IMF MD position, the post that Strauss-Kahn had left
CLICK HERE for full article.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.