- Want to know what the Paycheck Protection Program means for you?
- Sign up for our live event on January 5 at 1 PM for a conversation with Insider journalists.
- And submit questions to be asked here.
The Paycheck Protection Program is back.
To find out what that $US325 billion in funding means for you, please join our small business reporter Jennifer Ortakales Dawkins and entrepreneurship editor Bartie Scott in conversation.
The 30-minute chat is slated for January 5 at 1 pm ET, and we want your questions.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What’s different between this round of PPP and the first one in the spring
- Special provisions for service industry companies and under-represented entrepreneurs
- The how and why of loan forgiveness
If you’d like to submit a question to be answered, please fill out this brief form. The journalists will also be taking reader questions live.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.