Julia Allison started with blogging and Twitter (and condom dresses for Halloween). She then made the cover of Wired magazine in 2008, national product promotions with other celebrities like Justin Timberlake in 2009, and this spring came out in a starring role in the Bravo TV Show “Miss Advised.”
While gossip columnists love to both cover her and snark about her, Allison has a truly interesting story to tell: how she used social media to accomplish her business goals.
Hear from Allison at Business Insider’s Social Media ROI conference, Business Insider’s second-annual deep dive into the tough question: “Where’s the ROI in social media engagement, marketing and sales?”
Allison will be speaking in a special session on how she’s used social media to launch and grow her business.
- Paul Berry, RebelMouse
- Dave Gilboa, Warby Parker
- Scott Monty, Ford Motor Company
- Adam Kmiec, Campbell’s Soup Company
- Carmen D’Ascendis, Jack Daniel’s
- Chris Erb, EA Sports
- Rachel Tipograph, Gap
- And more!
Attendees will learn:
- What major companies are doing to reach, interact with, and monetise their fan base
- How to map the fuzzier concept of “engagement” to revenue — cold, hard cash
- Cutting-edge strategy from startups and big brands in mobile, geo-local, and commerce-driven social media
Here’s who should attend:
- Marketers who want to put smart metrics behind their Twitter, Facebook and other social efforts
- Publishers interested in learning how to maximise their social efforts
- Consultants and agencies who want to offer their clients a clear ROI picture
- Investors in social-media analytics companies who need to stay abreast of market trends and needs
Those interested in sponsoring the event and connecting with the roughly 250 brand marketers, publishers, agencies, and investors who attend can email [email protected] for more information.
Meanwhile, you can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for further discounts and updates. See you in September!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.