- The first trailer for Lifetime’s three-part documentary series “Surviving R. Kelly” has arrived.
- In the documentary, some of the singer’s accusers detail their accusations, which include holding women against their will in what they describe as a “sex cult.”
- R. Kelly has denied these accusations.
- Prominent figures who appear in “Surviving R. Kelly” include John Legend, Wendy Williams, R. Kelly’s ex-wife Andrea Kelly, and #MeToo founder Tarana Burke.
- “Surviving R. Kelly” premieres on Lifetime in January 2019.
- Watch the trailer below.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.