- The 2019 Masters tournament begins on April 11, 2019.
- Fans looking to stream the tournament rather than watch on television can do so through the Masters’ website.
- Streaming the Masters offers viewers a variety of options, including following a featured group or tracking the action at Amen Corner.
- Read all of Business Insider’s Masters coverage here.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
The start of spring means one thing for golf fans: The Masters tournament at Augusta National.
Some are lucky enough to watch the tournament in person, but tickets can be tough to obtain.
Thankfully, following along with the tournament at home is easier than ever. While you can always watch the television broadcast, the first days of the Masters are well-covered by the Masters’ website, making it easy to follow all of the action, even at work.
Through the opening rounds of the tournament, fans will be able to stream featured groups as they play the entirety of their rounds. If you prefer to get a look at every golfer in the field, you can also set up camp at Amen Corner or Holes 15 and 16 and watch every player navigate some of the most compelling stretches of the course. You can also choose just to follow the television broadcast as it jumps across the course at its own pace.
The same is true for the next three days of the tournament, so if you don’t have access to cable over the biggest weekend in golf, just make sure you have a reliable WiFi connection at the ready, and you won’t have to miss any swing at the 2019 Masters.
Just head to the Masters’ website to start streaming the tournament.
- Read more Masters 2019:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.