We’re looking for a hardworking individual with extremely strong writing, analytic, and information-gathering and processing skills to help us build a new industry research service.The ideal applicant will have a voracious appetite for news and info coupled with the ability to creatively process and thoughtfully interpret the same. If this role is for you, here are some of the traits you possess:
- Ability to quickly sort through masses of information and understand what really matters and why
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse facts and develop and defend conclusions
The role offers a unique chance to become an expert in the Internet industry and help build a cool new research service in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The job is full-time and is based in our New York City office.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A year or two of relevant experience at an investment bank or consulting is ideal but not necessary*
- Solid grounding in business analysis fundamentals
- Strong communication skills: verbally, in writing, and in expressing data visually
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Three+ years of experience preferred.
*This role would be an excellent way to sharpen your skills and learn about digital media for 2-3 years before heading off to business school.
If interested, please email writing samples and resume to Julie Hansen. Thanks in advance.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.