Photo: hans s
Business Insider needs a talented front-end person to join our hard working, ping-pong-playing, tech-talking, and fast-growing engineering team.
Position requirements are as follows:
- Pixel-perfect HTML / CSS execution
- A desire to grow skills and learn
- Proficiency in design applications such as Photoshop
- Understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform issues
- Plusses include skills in iPhone / iPad development, mobile development, adaptive / responsive design, frameworks, PHP, Git, or other version control systems, html for email, and design.
- Based in New York — you will need to be able to work out of our office on Park Avenue near 21st street. Some telecommuting is fine.
We have a fast-paced startup attitude and the corresponding lack of bureaucracy but we maintain a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a great work/life balance. We offer a competitive salary and good benefits. This is seriously a great place to work.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and a web portfolio link to jmerriman at businessinsider.com. Thanks!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.