- Jet.com is now a reseller of Apple products, including the iPhone, it announced on Wednesday.
- Jet.com is a subsidiary of Walmart and runs independently. Walmart is already a massive Apple retailer.
- Amazon carries some Apple products, including Mac computers – but not the iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
- It’s possible to buy those products on Amazon, but they are sold by third-party companies.
- Amazon said in 2015 that it would stop selling Apple products that compete with its own streaming media players…although the Apple TV returned to Amazon this past December.
- Jet will also offer discounts on certain Apple bundles, it said. To check them out, click here.
Swipe to close
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.