It’s only Thanksgiving, but Wall Street is already looking ahead to next year.
Over the last few weeks, several outlooks for 2015 have rolled in, and so far, we’ve gotten outlooks from 8 of the biggest stock market gurus on Wall Street.
Expectations for the S&P 500 in 2015 range from just a slight advance to double-digit gains.
And so to date, here is what Wall Street is expecting for the S&P 500 next year:
- Credit Suisse’s Andrew Garthwaite: 2,100
- Goldman Sachs’ David Kostin: 2,100
Barclays’ Jonathan Glionna: 2,100
- Deutsche Bank’s David Bianco: 2,150
- Citi’s Tobias Levkovich: 2,200
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s Savita Subramanian: 2,200
- UBS’s Julian Emanuel: 2,225
- Oppenheimer’s John Stoltzfus: 2,311
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.