- Mobility data can impact smart cities and user experiences.
- Leaders in the transportation and technology sectors will discuss how mobility technology transforms consumer habits and sustainability efforts.
- On September 14, 2021, Insider is hosting “The Future of Mobility: Data Driving Innovation,” a free virtual event at noon ET, featuring speakers from Arity, GasBuddy, and more.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
Insider’s virtual event “The Future of Mobility: Data Driving Innovation,” presented by Arity, takes place Tuesday, September 14, 2021, at noon ET, and includes live conversations with Insider editors and leaders from companies across sectors like transportation, technology, and government.
Sessions will discuss building smart cities, equitable urban mobility solutions, driving forces in the push for sustainable transportation, and using data for predictions.
- How mobility and transportation data is helping marketers create personalized experiences for customers
- Transportation and sustainability: How data is enabling a greener future
- Smart cities: What the future of urban mobility looks like
- How driving data can predict consumer behavior
- Gary Hallgren, President, Arity
- Trevor Pawl, Chief Mobility Officer, State of Michigan
- Mark Coffey, General Manager, GasBuddy
We hope to see you there!