- Zlatan Ibrahimović scored on an incredible bicycle kick that he played to himself on Sunday against the New England Revolution.
- Ibrahimović looked shocked after the goal, as if even he was impressed with his own skill and precision.
- Unfortunately for the Los Angeles Galaxy, the goal was not enough, as they lost the match, 2-1.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Zlatan Ibrahimović did it again.
The prolific goal-scorer has been a force in MLS since joining the league last year, netting astounding goals while maintaining the bombastic attitude that has defined his career.
On Sunday, Ibrahimović appeared to impress even himself, scoring on a bicycle kick that he played to himself against a New England Revolution defence that could do nothing to stop the force that is Zlatan.
You can watch his incredible goal below:
As you can see in the picture above, even Ibrahimović was in disbelief of his skill after the goal.
Ibrahimović’s goal wasn’t enough to carry the Los Angeles Galaxy to the win, as New England would take the match, 2-1, but it was further evidence that the 37-year-old striker still isn’t done adding to his career highlight reel.
- Read more from Tyler Lauletta:
- Obama showed up for Game 2 of the NBA Finals in a sharp leather jacket that earned rave reviews
- Drake appeared to call the Warriors ‘trash’ in an argument with Draymond Green after the Raptors’ big Game 1 win in the Finals
- 2 of England’s biggest football clubs played the Europa League final in a half-empty stadium thanks to some poor planning by UEFA
- A 14-year-old challenged LeBron James to a shooting contest and pushed the Lakers superstar to the brink
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.