- Former Duke sensation Zion Williamson was the first pick in the 2019 NBA Draft but is yet to play a regular-season game.
- Williamson injured his knee during a preseason game and later had arthroscopic surgery.
- The New Orleans Pelicans rookie appears to be close to making his debut by showing off how healthy his knee is.
- During a shootaround at Madison Square Garden prior to a game against the New York Knicks, Williamson unleashed a between-the-legs dunk.
- ESPN’s Doris Burke later said Williamson is expected to play in games “soon.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Here is the video, via ESPN.
Here is another view. Apparently the dunk comes at a cost for some of the staffers.
Zion wins today’s between the legs dunk contest.
Pels staffers gotta do 20 push ups. pic.twitter.com/29LU4iE7G0
— Andrew Lopez (@_Andrew_Lopez) January 10, 2020