Matthew Ashton – AMA/Getty ImagesThe USWNT star’s goal in the 54th minute — and her energy-filled response — gave her side new life in the FA WSL’s Manchester derby.
- Tobin Heath scored an absolute golazo in the FA Women’s Super League’s Manchester Derby on Saturday to help spur a comeback for Manchester United.
- After Manchester City’s Lucy Bronze gave the ball away in the box, Heath collected the misplaced pass and launched a bending rocket into the back of the net to put Manchester United on the board.
- The USWNT star’s goal in the 54th minute – and her energy-filled response – gave her side new life and helped United climb back from down 2-0 to finish in a 2-2 draw.
- Casey Stoney’s United team remains undefeated on the season and sits alone atop the WSL table.
- Check out a clip of Heath’s incredible shot and subsequent fired-up reaction below:
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
— Barclays FA Women's Super League (@BarclaysFAWSL) November 14, 2020
- Read more:
- Manchester United jerseys for 2 American women’s soccer stars outsold all of the players on the men’s side
- Alex Morgan says it was ‘the right decision’ for US Women’s National Team to leave some top stars off latest roster
- Megan Rapinoe called Alex Morgan’s World Cup tea-sipping celebration ‘f—— epic’ because ‘to tease the English is such a pleasure’
- European clubs are poaching US Women’s Soccer stars thanks to the coronavirus pandemic
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.