Richard Sellers/PA Images via Getty ImagesRoger Federer showed a bit more frustration that we’re used to seeing on the court at the French Open, and it scared one fan out of his seat.
- Roger Federer lost to rival Rafael Nadal, 6-3, 6-4, 6-2, in the French Open semifinal on Friday.
- In the third set, Federer showed a bit of frustration and shot a ball into the stands after dropping a break.
- Federer’s swing towards the stands absolutely terrified one fan in the front row, who lost his hat while taking cover from the shot that was nowhere close to hitting him.
- You can watch a video of the scene below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Roger Federer is usually so graceful and ice cool.
— Sporting Life (@SportingLife) June 7, 2019
- Read more from Tyler Lauletta:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.