- Patrick Mahomes found Tyreek Hill for a 41-yard touchdown early in the fourth quarter of the Kansas City Chiefs’ blowout of the New York Jets.
- After Andy Reid’s electric offensive duo connected for the second time in Sunday afternoon’s lopsided affair, the superstar quarterback gave his speedy wide receiver a lift back to the sideline.
- Mahomes hoisted Hill onto his back near the endzone and proceeded to give Cheetah a piggyback ride up the field alongside their teammates.
- The 2018 MVP had plenty to celebrate, as he finished the day with 416 yards and five touchdowns to lead the Chiefs to an impressive 35-9 victory.
- Check out the video of Mahomes’ and Hill’s touchdown and post-score antics below:
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Mahomes ???? Tyreek Hill
— PFF (@PFF) November 1, 2020
— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) November 1, 2020
- Read more:
- The Bucs signed Antonio Brown â€” who has a pending sexual assault lawsuit â€” 2 weeks after coach Bruce Arians was named ‘2020 Champion for Equality’ by the Women’s Sports Foundation
- Tom Brady was called out by PolitiFact’s Truth-O-Metre for claiming suicide deaths outpaced COVID-19 casualties in recent months
- DK Metcalf teased a tryout for the Team USA Olympic track team after his jaw-dropping 100-yard chase-down tackle
- How the masterminds behind the WNBA’s bubble successfully avoided an outbreak in the heart of a COVID-19 hotspot