- In February 2019, allegations that Tristan Thompson cheated on Khloe Kardashian with Jordyn Woods came to light.
- In Sunday’s upcoming episode of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” Kardashian finds out about Thompson’s latest cheating scandal, according to a new promo for the season.
- Kim Kardashian reveals that Tristan apparently admitted to the cheating.
- Khloe Kardashian says she’s not surprised that Thompson cheated, but surprised that Woods is involved.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Four months after Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson split following reports that he cheated on her with family friend Jordyn Woods, “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” is finally giving fans a look at what was happening behind-the-scenes during that time. In next week’s episode of “KUWTK,” Khloe finds out about Tristan’s reported cheating, and a new promo for the show is giving a glimpse of what went down.
In the preview, Kim is doing a talking head interview for the show when she gets a call from her friend, Larsa Pippen, letting her know that “Tristan and Jordyn were all over each other last night.” Then, Khloe can be seen crying as short clips from the episode play.
At first, Kris advises that they should wait for the full story, but Kim interrupts her, saying, “Tristan admitted it!”
For her part, Kylie – who was best friends with Jordyn until the cheating scandal came to light – seems totally shocked by this development.
“I’m just like, what were you thinking?” she says in the clip.
Meanwhile, Khloe herself is more blindsided by the fact that Jordyn was a part of the situation rather than Tristan cheating on her again with someone she didn’t know.
“I knew who he was. I never in a million years thought that’s who she was,” Khloe says. Later she tearfully tells the cameras, “It just sucks it has to be so public.”
Accusations surrounding Tristan reportedly cheating with Jordyn surfaced in February. According to what Jordyn told Jada Pinkett Smith’s “Red Table Talk” at the time, they kissed when they were at the same party, and it didn’t go any further. This news came less than a year after a video surfaced that shows a man, reported to be Thompson and an unknown woman kissing. Days later, Khloe gave birth to their child, True Thompson.
Khloe and Tristan have since broken up.
You can watch the full trailer below:
“Keeping Up With the Kardashians” airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET on E!.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.