Jimmy Kimmel LiveIn the latest edition of his recurring segment, Jimmy Kimmel invited some of the biggest stars in the NBA to come on the show and read mean tweets.
- “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” hosted stars of the NBA reading mean tweets about themselves in the latest edition of the shows recurring segment.
- NBA players that took part in the bit included Kevin Durant, Joel Embiid, Paul George, and Kyle Lowry.
- You can watch the segment below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more from Tyler Lauletta:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.