Saturday Night LiveAdam Sandler’s famous Opera Man character returned to ‘Saturday Night Live’ this weekend with a message for Kevin Durant.
- Adam Sandler reprised his role as Opera Man on “Saturday Night Live” over the weekend.
- During the segment, Sandler begged Kevin Durant to join the Knicks, as he’s been widely speculated to be planning this summer.
- Sandler also touched on the Kentucky Derby and the 2020 election while in character.
- You can watch the segment below.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories
- Read more from Tyler Lauletta:
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.