- With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, Holidaycottages.co.uk has created a new brainteaser involving a romantic dinner gone awry.
- It takes people an average of three minutes and 54 seconds to find all the hidden objects.
- Among these two lovebirds are an engagement ring, a heart-shaped card, a box of chocolates, and a single rose.
Whether or not you love Valentine’s Day, this brainteaser is sure to put you in the holiday spirit.
Holidaycottages.co.uk has created a new brainteaser depicting a romantic dinner with a snag – a lost engagement ring, as well as a lost box of chocolates, a bottle of champagne, a single rose, a heart-shaped card and a gift box.
According to them, it takes people an average of just under four minutes (three minutes and 54 seconds to be exact) to solve this puzzle and salvage the dinner.
Here’s the brainteaser in all its romantic glory.
There are a lot of hearts going on, so we’ll give you a minute to adjust.
Do you see the ring?
What about the single rose?
If you can’t find it all, we don’t blame you.
Keep scrolling to see the solved version …
OK, here’s everything we found.
Hope she says yes!
- Read more:
- People are tweeting photos of cats hiding in Christmas trees, making for some IRL brainteasers. Can you spot them all?
- A scientific study claims that your age affects how you see this famous optical illusion – what do you see?
- People can’t tell whether this is a photo of a door or a beach – can you?
- Can you tell what colour these circles are? The answer might surprise you
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.