- Blue diamond company V Diamonds is running a high-class raffle.
- People enter by buying $US2 shares in their Jane Seymour diamond ring.
- The prize is an insanely luxurious all-expenses-paid trip to Singapore for two.
- The highlight is an 18-course meal by restaurant Jaan on a Bombardier CL605 jet.
Good news for fans of luxury travel — you now have the chance to enjoy the world’s most expensive dining experience as part of an all-expenses-paid trip to Singapore, and it will cost you less than £2.
Blue diamond expert V Diamonds is offering a million people the chance to own part of its rare 2.08 carat Fancy Vivid blue diamond ring — named after actress Jane Seymour — for just $US2 (£1.52).
Shares in the diamond are being offered for sale much in the same way as shares of a company — with the added incentive that each share purchased gives you a chance to win a super-luxurious holiday.
For each $US2 invested, the entrant will get one chance to win the epic dinner for two in Singapore — and there are one million “parts” available for purchase.
The contest will launch in “late 2017/early 2018,” according to the company, but you can register your interest here.
Here’s everything included in the four-day, three-night all-expenses-paid trip for two to Singapore:
- First-class return flights to Singapore from anywhere in the world.
- Welcome drinks and private viewing of rare blue diamonds at V Diamonds gallery.
- A three-night stay in the presidential suite of a five-star hotel.
- A three-hour sunset cruise on a luxury yacht.
- A Rolls-Royce chauffeur service to and from dinner — and for your entire trip
- An 18-course dinner by Michelin-starred restaurant Jaan served on a $US30 million Bombardier CL605 private jet during a four-hour flight (which departs from and arrives in Singapore).
- The dinner comes with two pairs of diamond chopsticks worth $US34,000, yours to personalise and take home afterwards.
- It will be served with vintage wine…
- And 10,000 roses.
- The trip also includes a fireworks display.
- Exclusive usage of the Commercially Important People (CIP) private terminal.
- Additional complimentary Michelin-starred meals.
- VIP hospitality at clubs and spas.
See the “Ultimate Dinner Experience” in action here:
It was recently sold to cryptocurrency expert and V Diamonds owner Ville Oehmna, who relaunched it under his own branding.
Karan Tilani, director of World of Diamonds Group, said: “Having received applications from people who value the exclusivity of the ring and the dinner experience, we faced the dilemma of concluding on a single buyer. We embraced Ville Oehman’s concept of opening up the highly exclusive blue diamond market to a fractional ownership model by using blockchain technology.”
More details around the contest are expected to be revealed during a press conference in the V Diamonds gallery located at Singapore’s Changi Airport’s private terminal.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.