- George Clooney doesn’t care if you think he’s gay: “Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a s–t.”
- Ke$ha studs her head. That is all.
- Eddie Murphy and Toni Braxton are dating. Does this mean her heart is “unbroken”?
- Why HBO’s “Luck” with Dustin Hoffman is the best show that no one is watching.
- Jennifer Lopez in a jockstrap: “I can take a lot of punches and still keep going. I’ve been trained like a boxer to go 15 rounds.”
- Lady Gaga and Oprah head to Harvard to launch Born This Way Foundation.
- Target pulls an insensitive Whitney Houston-themed greeting card off its shelves.
- Happy 18th Birthday, Justin Bieber! The pint-sized pop star was gifted with a Fisker Karma, a luxury electric sports car, from Usher and his manager Scooter Braun while on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.