Rothy’s, a US fashion startup, are making women’s shoes out of recycled plastic bottles.
The shoes are made completely from recycled materials and can be put together in just 6 minutes by a 3D knitting machine.
They are machine washable and prices start at around £100.
Produced by Leon Siciliano
More from Business Insider UK:
- Goldman Sachs just named a new head of technology in EMEA
- 10 of the most luxurious cruise ships in the world
- US jobs are being threatened by automation
- Jimmy Fallon mocks Trump’s healthcare fail with potential new book titles
- The cost of an MRI can vary by thousands of dollars depending on where you go
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.