The Reuters/University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment rose slightly in February (Preliminary) from 74.2 to 75.1 (consensus expected 75.0). While still low, it is improving nevertheless.
Source: Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan
- Consumer sentiment lower in October
- US Economy: Inflation, Retails Sales, Consumer sentiment, Industrial Production
- United States: Why the US Economy is on a Right Track
- United States: Q4 GDP and FOMC Meeting this week
- United States: Housing Starts decreased, so?