A company has made a waterproof phone case that has mini joysticks, which are designed to make the phone easier to operate underwater.
The case, known as Lenzo, doesn’t rely on touch-screen navigation.
On the company’s website, they say: “each one is individually assembled and pressure-tested by our team, and it is the only iPhone housing that lets you use your iPhone’s camera app underwater just like you would on land, letting you take your vacation to the next level.”
It’s compatible with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus and you can pre-order on Kickstarter for £180.
Produced by Leon Siciliano
More from Business Insider UK:
- The cost of an MRI can vary by thousands of dollars depending on where you go
- An MBA recruiter says paying less for business school could come down to your attitude
- MORGAN STANLEY: Tesla’s Model 3 may be 10x safer than any car on the road today
- People are talking about hackers ‘ransoming’ Apple — here’s what’s actually going on
- A horseracing expert tells us how Brexit could impact the £300 million thoroughbred trade
EXCLUSIVE FREE REPORT:
25 Big Tech Predictions by BI Intelligence. Get the Report Now »
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.