- Ulta Beauty is having a Holiday Beauty Blitz sale from December 1 through December 25.
- During each day of the sale, a different beauty product will be discounted for up to 50% off.
- Most of the deals are a surprise, so customers will have to keep checking the Ulta Beauty website to find out which products are being discounted each day.
- Of the promotions announced so far, brands like Tarte, Stila, and Too Faced will be included in the sale.
From December 1 through December 25, Ulta Beauty will be holding a Holiday Beauty Blitz sale. During the promotion, a different beauty product will be discounted for up to 50% off each day.
The catch, however, is that the included products won’t be announced until the week that they go on sale.
Luckily for shoppers, Ulta Beauty has already revealed which products will be discounted during the first eight days of the sale.
The first deal starts tomorrow, with discounted foundation from bareMinerals. The brand’s liquid, powder, and compact foundations usually range in price from $US29 – $US34, but on December 1, all formulas will be sold for $US19.
The 50% off deals begin the following day. On December 2,two products from Becca Cosmetics will be half-off: the $US23 Volcano Goddess eye-shadow palette (regularly $US46) and the $US23 Lava Gold Shimmering Skin Perfector pressed highlighter (regularly $US38).
On December 4, customers can buy any eye-shadow palette from Stila for 50% off. The palettes, which regularly cost between $US39 – $US49, will be reduced to $US19.50 – $US24.50.
There are tons of lip products included in the sale as well, including ones from brands like Buxom and Smashbox.
There are also some options that are exclusive to Ulta Beauty, like Tarte’s Double Duty Beauty Lip Sculptors. On December 6, customers can purchase the half-gloss, half-lipstick products, which regularly cost $US24, for $US12 each.
If you’re shopping for gifts and don’t know which specific products to buy, Ulta Beauty has some discounted gift sets too.
On December 7, the Tutti Frutti Christmas Fruit Cake Makeup Collection will be discounted for 50% off, down to $US15 from its original price of $US30.
The rest of the deals have not been announced yet, but customers can stay up to date by checking Ulta Beauty’s website.
- Read more:
- Ulta Beauty is selling a ‘Mean Girls’-inspired palette that looks like a mini Burn Book
- 42 Ulta Beauty employees tell us the only products you should buy
- 6 professional makeup artists reveal what they would buy at Ulta with $US20
- You can now buy a ‘Clueless’-inspired eye-shadow palette that looks a lot like something Cher Horowitz would use
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.