- Ulta Beauty is holding its 21 Days of Beauty sale from March 17 through April 6.
- During the sale, different products will be discounted up to 50% off each day, including items from brands like Too Faced and Urban Decay.
- A selection of travel-sized beauty products will also be included in a buy-two-get-one-free promotion.
- Customers can shop the sale online and in stores.
It’s that time of year again. Ulta Beauty is holding its 21 Days of Beauty sale from March 17 through April 6.
Shoppers can also get free travel-sized products, and purchase discounted makeup from Ulta Beauty’s eponymous brand. Here are the best things to buy during the sale.
On March 22, you can purchase Urban Decay’s Eyeshadow Primer Potion for 50% off.
The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is sold in five shades, and is said to help eye makeup last for 24 hours. The original formula is best for everyday wear, and the anti-ageing version is said to reduce fine lines.
Cost: $US12 (reduced from $US24)
The Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette from Tarte will be discounted on March 29.
This warm-toned palette includes 12 matte and shimmery shades that are infused with Amazonian clay and vanilla extract.The Tartlette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette is also said to be cruelty free, and tested by dermatologists.
Cost: $US19.50 (reduced from $US39)
On April 5, customers can get a 50% discount on the MAC Prep + Prime lotion.
MAC is highly regarded for its primers and setting sprays, so it’s no surprise that a face product from the brand is included in the sale. The Prep + Prime lotion is said to minimise redness and add radiance to the skin, while also creating a base for foundation and powder.
Cost: $US15.50 (reduced from $US31)
Ulta Beauty’s range of mascaras will be on sale from March 31 through April 6.
A variety of 10 mascara formulas will go on sale during the last week of the promotion. Ulta Beauty is also offering discounts on makeup brushes, eyebrow pencils, and bath scrubs, among other products, from its eponymous line.
Cost: $US5 (reduced from $US10.50)
Some products will be discounted throughout the entirety of the sale, and are called “Hot Buys.”
The Twinkle Twinkle Liquid Glitter Eyeshadows from Too Faced are one of them. The liquid shadows are sold in eight sparkling shades, and are part of the brand’s Tutti Frutti line. Other “Hot Buys” include Tarte’s Maracuja Oil, and the Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation from Becca.
Cost: $US13 (reduced from $US22) – $US28 (reduced from $US48)
A selection of travel-sized beauty products will be included in a buy-two-get-one-free promotion.
Throughout the entire 21 Days of Beauty sale, shoppers who purchase two travel-sized products can choose a free one from a selection of 26 samples.
To learn more about the 21 Days of Beauty sale, visit Ulta Beauty’s website.
- Read more:
- Lupita Nyong’o wore red contact lenses to show off her ‘wicked side’ at the premiere of horror movie ‘Us’
- MAC has created a special-edition ‘Aladdin’ makeup collection inspired by the confidence and beauty of Princess Jasmine
- I haven’t worn foundation in months – these are the products that helped clear my skin
- A contest is offering free wedding makeup to 3 LGBTQ couples, and all you have to do is answer a few quick questions online
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.