Former England international and Tottenham Hotspur U23 coach Ugo Ehiogu has died after suffering a cardiac arrest at the training ground on Thursday.
More to follow…
More from Business Insider UK:
- Paris terror suspect turns himself into police
- Uber now won’t complete its workplace harassment probe until May
- The Borussia Dortmund bus attack may have been an attempt to manipulate the markets
- Police hunt second suspect in shooting of officer in central Paris
- Germany’s finance minister: Calling Germany a ‘rogue economy’ is ‘b******t’