Recently New York Magazine posted a slideshow of Instagram images from inside major banks, who were reportedly not happy about it. Nevermind that the images showed things like employees cutting a cake, or a artsy framing of an empty trading floor. Even images that seem to humanize financial institutions may ruffle feathers.So, if you work in finance, what can you say and share?
And if you manage communications or social media for a financial institution, how can you not only avoid trouble, but also benefit from smart social media use?
You can find out from BlackRock and Bank of America at Business Insider’s Social Media ROI conference on September 27, 2012, in New York.
Eileen Loustau, BlackRock’s director of digital and social marketing at iShares, will give a special presentation on what social media users can and can’t say.
Todd Robinson, BofA’s honcho of digital marketing and social media strategy, will discuss how to use social media to promote your institution and connect with stakeholders.
Register now to hear from them in September.
Other keynotes at Social Media ROI include Dan Roth, executive editor at LinkedIn and Susan Lyne, chairman at Gilt Groupe.
- Scott Monty, Ford Motor Company
- Paul Berry, RebelMouse
- Dave Gilboa, Warby Parker
- Carmen D’Ascendis, Jack Daniel’s
- Chris Erb, EA Sports
- Rachel Tipograph, Gap
- Barbara Liss, Quaker Foods
- And more!
Attendees will learn:
- What major companies are doing to reach, interact with, and monetise their fan base
- How to map the fuzzier concept of “engagement” to revenue — cold, hard cash
- Cutting-edge strategy from startups in mobile, geo-local, and commerce-driven social media
Here’s who should attend:
- Marketers who want to put smart metrics behind their Twitter, Facebook and other social efforts
- Publishers interested in learning how to maximise their social media results
- Consultants and agencies who want to offer their clients a clear ROI picture
- Investors in social-media analytics companies who need to stay abreast of market trends and needs
Those interested in sponsoring the event and connecting with the roughly 250 brand marketers, agencies, startups, and investors who attend can email [email protected] for more information.
Meanwhile, you can follow @BI_Events on Twitter for further discounts and updates. See you in September!
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.