What we learned how to do in Part 1:
- Remove a screw with a stripped head.
- Make a stylus for your smart phone.
- Remove spray paint from your hands.
- Unclog calcium buildup from your shower heads.
- Out of window cleaner? Clean your windows with cola instead!
- Better trash bag storage.
- Open and reuse very recently sealed envelopes.
- Make bug repellent from dryer sheets.
- Clean and destink sink pads.
- Easily clean your toilet bowl (plop plop fizz fizz)!
What we learned how to do in Part 2:
- Make a smaller battery work in space for larger battery.
- Destink your sneakers.
- Measure the amount of propane remaining inside a closed tank.
- Easily open blister packaging.
- Pack maximum clothes with minimum wrinkles.
- Watch YouTube videos while doing other things on your computer.
- Convert a lamp into an air freshener.
- Keep writing after running out of ink.
- Open a jar with a stuck lid.
- Fill a pot that won’t fit in your sink.
Read more posts on Political Calculations »
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.