HedgeFundLIVE.com — Morning Notes
– More news out of Japan around radiation situation:
– Reports out that radiation was found in soil of Fukushima plant and that gov’t may nationalize the facility
– Nikkei closed down 20bps after seeing a volatile session (was down as much as 1.7%)
– Note that Nikkei went ex div today
– Also, GS cut GDP forecast for Japan (down to 0.7% from 1.3%)
– Shanghai Comp closed down 90bps; Hang Seng unch’d
– European bourses are slightly lower
Click Here for full article.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.