HedgeFundLIVE.com – Morning Notes
– Global markets are net positive
– Only major index in the red is the Shanghai, which closed down 30bps upon 2011 growth forecast cut by Goldman
– Among top headlines this morning: 14 UK banks to be reviewed by Moody’s for potential downgrades
– Note that Barclays (BCS) had its outlook cut to negative from stable
– German IFO data came in higher than expectations
– Commodities are also up, particularly crude oil seeing a bounce after yesterday
CLICK HERE for full article.