- President Donald Trump has appeared in numerous photos with children – from the campaign trail to the Oval Office – that will likely make it into the history books.
- Here are some highlights of Trump’s photo ops with kids.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
President Donald Trump has squeezed babies on the campaign trail, handed out candy to young trick-or-treaters at the White House, and complained about the media to the children of the White House press corps in the Oval Office.
“I actually like you much more than your parents,” Trump told the children of reporters in April.
Here are some highlights of Trump’s photo ops with kids:
A baby gets a close look at the then-presidential candidate on the campaign trail.
This baby went for Trump’s windswept look.
Trump gets his signature thumbs-up from a kid at the congressional picnic.
Trump shakes hands with the kids of White House reporters and staffers during “Bring Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day.”
These two babies were less than pleased to meet Trump on the campaign trail in Colorado.
Trump kisses a young supporter at a campaign rally weeks before the 2016 election.
Presidential colouring at the White House Easter Egg Roll.
The photo that became a meme. Trump with 11-year-old Frank Giacco, who wrote to the president asking to mow the White House lawn.
Trump inspects Frank’s work.
The president and first lady hand out Halloween candy to kids at the White House.
One young trick-or-treater got a candy bar emblazoned with Trump’s signature.
Vietnamese children greet Trump at the Presidential Palace in Hanoi.
Trump with his grandchildren, Arabella and Theodore.
Trump with his granddaughter, Arabella.
Trump holds his granddaughter, Chloe.
Kids swarm the Oval Office on “Take Your Child to Work Day.”
Camera-ready in the Oval Office with the kids of White House reporters and staffers.
Trump delivers a few words before inviting the kids of White House reporters and staffers into the Oval Office.
Trump prepares to kiss a baby among supporters at a campaign rally in Tennessee.
- Read more:
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez calls Trump’s migrant detention centres ‘concentration camps’ and his administration ‘fascist,’ igniting a fierce debate online
- Here’s why reparations have suddenly become a hot button issue ahead of the 2020 presidential race
- Trump used Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s words to defend himself. She responded by saying she’d call his ‘bluff’ on impeachment.
- The 23 women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.