Times are tough when your company is at the centre of an oil spill that’s been dubbed “worse than the Exxon Valdez.”
Shares of Transocean (RIG) are currently down 9.3% to $71.19 while BP (BP) is faring much better, down only 0.6% to $52.23 after taking a beating this week.
As for the entire oil and gas services sector, it’s not looking good. Here’s some of the biggest losers:
- Dril-Quip Inc (DRQ): $60.59 / -7.67%
- TETRA Technologies Inc (TTI): $13.32 / -6.46%
- Halliburton Company (HAL): $30.06 / -4.89%
- Lufkin Industries Inc (LUFK): $86.18 / -2.82%
- Schlumberger Limited (SLB): $71.62 / -2.09%