Dave Lutz of Stifel Nicolaus passes along the stories that traders are reading and chewing over this weekend.
Here are some notable ones:
- Barron’s: Here comes $75 oil.
- AP: Australian prime minister hopeful jet clues will appear soon.
- FT: Tax rise threatens to derail Abenomics.
- Bloomberg: Ethanol at highest levels since 2011.
- Bloomberg: Copper posts biggest rise in six months.
- Barron’s: Momentum plays will rise again.
- WSJ: Robert Shiller on the art of stock picking.
- Der Spiegel: Europe stressed by coming stress tests.
- FT: ECB keeping close watch on inflation report.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.