David Lutz of Stifel, Nicolaus sends along the topics of conversation on Wall Street today…
- Spain is back being a source of stress, as Europe waits for it to ask for a bailout.
- Expect light volumes due to Rosh Hashanah.
- Big week coming up for housing data.
- China got whacked last night, and some Japanese-related companies got hit really hard. Evidence protests are having an impact.
- There’s $345 billion at stake in trade between China and Japan.
- More Israel/Iran tension.
- Banks are struggling to process mortgages fast enough… will blunt impact of QE infinity.
- Former Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi back in the news after telling paper that Italian budget targets are “impossible” to achieve.
- Eurozone trade surplus widens as imports fall.
- Anti-America protests spread to Jakarta.
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.