Tiffany Lynette Davis/YouTubeTiffany Lynette Davis uses a toy washing machine to clean a beauty sponge.
- Beauty YouTuber Tiffany Lynette Davis posted a video on May 14 in which she uses a toywashing machine to clean her makeup sponges.
- To clean her foundation-covered sponge, Davis poured bottled water into the toy, then added a cleanser gel from Glamglow, and finally rinsed the sponge for two cycles in the machine.
- While Davis said her beauty sponge didn’t look “too bad” after using the “cute, fun, and girly gadget,” she doesn’t recommend the toy for daily use as a brush cleaner.
- Watch Davis’ video below to see her full experience using the miniature washing machine.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- Urban Decay is bringing ’90s makeup back with a collection of glitter face gels and colourful eyeliners
- People are destroying their James Charles makeup following his feud with fellow beauty YouTuber Tati Westbrook
- A beauty brand made for men is facing backlash for saying male skin is ‘tougher’ than women’s
- SZA says a Sephora employee called security to make sure she wasn’t stealing beauty products
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.