Super Bowl commercials dominated the month of viral videos until, naturally, Justin Bieber stepped in.
The video of Justin Bieber’s CSI death has been watched 17.7 million times all across the web in February. Even though the video didn’t exist until mid-February, it was popular enough to take the #3 spot on our top 10 list.
Find out which other videos cracked our top 10.
Music videos are not included in the rankings since the same names (Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, etc.) would take over the list.
TubeMogul compiles the data and the videos are ranked by total views from all across the Internet (and not just YouTube).
These are the most watched viral videos for the month of February.
10. Bruno Mars : Just The Way You Are -- 18.7M
9. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (ft. Jaden Smith) -- 19.5M
8. Shakira: Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) -- 19.9M
7. Eminem: Love The Way You Lie (ft. Rihanna) -- 21.9M
6. Black Eyed Peas: The Time (Dirty Bit) -- 23M
5. Lady Gaga: Born This Way (Audio) -- 24.7M
4. Rihanna: What's My Name (ft. Drake) -- 26.1M
3. Justin Bieber: Baby (ft. Ludacris) -- 27.6M
2. Volkswagen Commercial: The Force -- 33.7M
1. Bruno Mars: Grenade -- 40.4M
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.