Here are five stocks up substantially year to date where short interest is high. Clearly they are bear meat.
Whether this means they are meat for the bears, or meat made from bears, only time will tell.
- Green Mountain Coffee (GMCR) – 33% short interest, up 134% YTD
- Sears Holding (SHLD) – 27% short interest, up 68% YTD
- AutoNation (AN) – 26% short interest, up 98% YTD
- Priceline (PCLN) – 22% short interest, up 57% YTD
- Whole Foods Market (WFMI) – 21% short interest, up 210% YTD
(Numbers are approximate, stats via Finviz)
NOW WATCH: Money & Markets videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.