Looking to put something better in your wallet? Here’s a round-up of the most competitive credit card offers ranked on Outlaw as of early June.
Top 12 Credit Card Offers:
1. Capital One Venture Rewards. Strongest features: 10,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 within 3 months; earn 2 miles per dollar spent with no expiration or blackout dates; no foreign transaction fees when you use the card in another country. Apply online and compare here. Currently the most popular credit card offer on Outlaw.
3. Capital One Cash Rewards. Strongest features: $100 cash back bonus after spending $500 within the first 3 months; 0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers until June 2013; competitive cash back rewards system; no annual fee.
4. Capital One VentureOne Rewards. Strongest features: One-time bonus of 10,000 miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months, equal to $100 on travel; no annual fee; no foreign transaction fees; 0% intro APR on purchases until June 2013.
5. American Express Premier Rewards Gold. Strongest features: Earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months.
6. Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card. Strongest features: Receive 30,000 bonus miles on your first purchase; Priority Boarding on Delta flights and 20% in-flight savings on eligible purchases.
7. Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Visa Signature. Strongest features: Earn 30,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months; first eligible checked bag is free; Priority Boarding on American Airlines flights and 25% savings on eligible in-flight purchases.
8. Escape by Discover Card. Strongest features: Get 1,000 miles every month you make a purchase on the card for 25 months.
9. Discover More Card. Strongest features: 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months; 24/7 access to a U.S.-based Account Manager within 60 seconds; competitive cash back rewards; no annual fee.
10. Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature. Strongest features: Earn 40,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 within the first 4 months of account opening; no annual fee.
11. Capital One Cash Rewards for Newcomers. Strongest features: A credit card offer for those new to the U.S. who want to establish credit and earn cash back; you’ll build your credit history with automatic reporting to the three major credit bureaus; earn 2% cash back on travel purchases; 1% cash back on all other purchases; no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee.
12. Capital One Cash Rewards. Strongest features: A “fair credit” version of their Cash Rewards credit card, offering 0% Intro APR on purchases until March 2013; 1% cash back on all purchases; 50% bonus on the cash back you earn every year.
Disclosures: We’re a credit card promotions site, and as such we maintain financial relationships with numerous banks and financial institutions, including the offers and cards mentioned or featured herein. This article originally appeared in slightly different form on Credit Card Outlaw‘s Top Cards vertical.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.