Apple has doled out stock awards worth up to $60 million to a bunch of its top execs.
The awards vest in 2013, and should help Apple make sure that its current leaders, who oversaw one of the greatest runs in corporate history, will stick around for a while.
- Scott Forstall, who oversees software platforms: 150,000 shares (worth about $60 million at today’s price)
- Phil Schiller, products: 150,000 shares
- Bruce Sewell, chief lawyer, 150,000 shares
- Peter Oppenheimer, CFO, 150,000 shares
- Jeff Williams, operations, 150,000 shares
- Bob Mansfield, hardware engineering, 150,000 shares
- Eddy Cue, ad platform: 100,000 shares (about $40 million)
Cue got less than the rest, presumably, because he just became a senior vice president in September.
Back in August, CEO Tim Cook got 1 million shares that vest half and half on a five and 10 year schedule.