- You think Travis Kalanick’s Uber raised $US258 million this summer just to give you a better taxi ride.
- Your mobile startup needs an inside track on Samsung innovation chief David Eun’s billion-dollar war chest.
- You totally don’t get Bitcoin or wearable computing or monster data.
- Your tired old media company needs to mainline Vice’s Shane Smith, Gawker’s Nick Denton, and Arianna Huffington.
- Screw it: You’re quitting. Where are Fred Wilson, Ken Lerer, and John Borthwick putting the money to build the next Twitters?
- California here you come–time to hit up Machinima’s Alan DeBevoise, SGN’s Chris De Wolfe and Maker Studio’s Ynon Kreiz for jobs.
- Native ads leave you cold.
- Twitter IPO–huh?
- You thought Nest’s Tony Fadell left Apple to make the world’s best thermostat.
- You want to tell your grandkids that Elon Musk personally pitched you on going to Mars.
You can do all this and more at IGNITION: Future of Digital, being held Nov. 11-13at the top of New York’s Time Warner Center. Here’s what else we’ll have on tap: three amazing days of smart talk, cool demos, and extended conversations. Plus more than 85 speakers doing up-close interviews, rousing roundtables, and live demos. Tesla cars! Amazing Central Park views! And even more great speakers:
- Eric Migicovsky, Pebble.
- Ross Levinsohn, Guggenheim Digital Media.
- Ben Lerer, Thrillist Media Group.
- Rishad Tobaccowala, VivaKi.
- Michael Lazerow, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Hilary Mason, Accela Partners.
- Rich Riley, Shazam.
- Michelle Peluso, Gilt Groupe.
- Rob Norman, GroupM.
- and many more.
P.S. If you’re interested in sponsorship opportunities at IGNITION, contact [email protected].
Follow @BI_Events on Twitter for IGNITION updates.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.