Before you turn it in for the day, things are moving very fast on the financial reform front, and there are some things you should read.
- Vik ram Pandit has sent a letter to President Obama expressing full-on support for financial reform (POLITICO)
- Was Goldman purposely trying to use delay tactics during today’s hearings? Actually, probably yes! (TPMMuckraker)
- Republicans filibuster another financial reform vote, but start dribbling out their own alternative plans (WaPo)
- Did Fabrice Toure do damage to Goldman’s damage against fraud charges? (WSJ)
- The case for a bank tax (NYT)
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.