Jimmy Kimmel Live!/YouTubeTom Holland acknowledged he did go half and half with his parents on his brothers’ presents.
- Tom Holland splashed out on his brothers’ 21st-birthday presents, buying them a piano and a Rolex.
- The Spider-Man actor told Jimmy Kimmel on Thursday that he wanted to give his two brothers – who are twins – something “memorable” on their big day.
- “What are you expected as a big movie star now to get your two younger brothers for their 21st twin birthday?” Kimmel asked Holland.
- “I bought my brother Sam a piano because he loves playing the piano, and I bought my brother Harry a Rolex,” Holland said.
- But the 23-year-old acknowledged splitting the costs of the expensive presents with his parents.
- “It was a real family endeavour, and their 21st is a big birthday, and they will keep those for the rest of their lives and they will be very memorable, and it’s a big day for them,” Holland said.
- Earlier in the show, Holland surprised his “Onward” costar Chris Pratt as he emerged from the audience during the show’s Q&A session.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
- Read more:
- 10 things you probably didn’t know about Tom Holland
- Watch ‘Spies in Disguise’ stars Tom Holland and Will Smith get trapped in an escape room together while meeting for the first time
- Chris Pratt said he decided to eat a whole rack of ribs in every take of a scene on ‘Parks and Recreation’ – and they took 12 takes
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.