- Tom Hanks entered into the Christmas spirit by buying customers lunch at an In-N-Out Burger in California on Saturday.
- Hanks was photographed by fans at the Fontana branch of the chain.
- The local Oak Park Elementary School posted on their Twitter that Hanks “bought lunch for everyone.”
- ABC 7 said Hanks paid for the meals of everyone in the drive-thru queue.
- An Instagram user took a photo of Hanks and wrote: “He is such a nice guy taking pictures with everyone….he told us Merry Christmas.”
Tom Hanks entered into the Christmas spirit on Saturday by paying for everyone’s lunch at a drive-thru In-N-Out Burger in California.
Hanks was photographed by fans eating alongside his wife Rita Wilson at the burger restaurant in Fontana, east of Los Angeles, where he “bought lunch for everyone,” according to a Twitter post from the Oak Park Elementary School.
Hanks paid for everyone in the drive-thru queue, ABC 7 confirmed, before jumping in his grey SUV.
Renee Chavez filmed Hanks outside the restaurant and posted it on Facebook, showing Hanks shaking hands with fans who ran up to the “Forrest Gump” actor to thank him.
A fan called Meghan posted a photo of Hanks and Wilson on Instagram, captioning it: “Tom Hanks is at In and Out sitting across from us I’m star struck!!”
She posted another photo of Hanks posing for photos at the burger spot, saying: “He is such a nice guy taking pictures with everyone….he told us Merry Christmas.”
Hanks “not only took selfies with fans, but paid for the food of people who were in the drive-thru,” ABC 7 reported.
NOW WATCH: Executive Life videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.