- Today is not the 50th birthday Tom Cruise was expecting.Tom Cruise will celebrate his 50th birthday today by filming his latest film “Oblivion” in Iceland. Katie Holmes, who was supposed to be with him today, is instead in New York City, where yesterday she filmed a spot on “Project Runway” sans wedding ring.
- HBO has unexpectedly resurrected “Eastbound & Down”—after the show’s creator/star Danny McBride announced its end date last spring. Not as shockingly, HBO also renewed “True Blood” and “The Newsroom.”
- See what celebrities such as Neil Patrick Harris, Kristen Bell, Kelly Ripa, Joan Rivers and Tyra Banks had to say after Anderson Cooper came out of the closet yesterday.
- Mel Gibson’s stepmother files for a restraining order against the actor as his “violent tirades” have left her in “fear that he will cause her serious bodily injury.”
- See the first photos of Naomi Watts looking eerily similar to Princess Diana while filming “Caught in Flight,” the upcoming film about the royal’s final two years before her 1997 death in a car accident.
- Nicki MInaj worked up an appetite during a concert stop in Manchester! The musician stopped at Nando’s restaurant after her gig and ordered $5,000 worth of take-away chicken—550 chicken legs, 300 chicken wings and 60 bottles of coke, to be exact!
- Carly Rae Jepsen had a topless photo leak … maybe?
- Sports Illustrated and NBC have partnered on “SPORTS ILLUSTRATED,” a monthly, hour-long sports magazine TV show.
- Days after his wedding and in the midst of being investigated by NYPD for allegedly attacking a paparazzi, Alec Baldwin has quit Twitter—again. His last tweet was a simple, “It’s been fun.”
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.