- Getty Images / Kevin WinterThe ink was barely dry before Tom Cruise jetted to Mammoth to continue shooting his sci-fi flick, “Oblivion.”Tom Cruise returned to work just hours after signing his divorce deal. The actor resumed filming on the sci-fi flick “Oblivion” in Mammoth, CA.. which had previously been shooting in Iceland. Shooting is expected to go through this week in the mountains.
- It could have been a scene straight out of “Speed” as a Boston city bus full of passengers crashed into a parked production truck on the set of Sandra Bullock’s latest film “The Heat” on Monday. 11 passengers were taken to the hospital, but luckily no one was seriously injured.
- Juliana Margulies’ ex-managers at D/F Management filed suit in LA yesterday claiming they’re owed more than $420,000 in commissions for landing the actress the starring role on “The Good Wife” and other lucrative gigs before she “wrongfully and inexplicably stopped payments” to the firm.
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Adam Lambert, Fergie and will.i.am are all being considered as new judges on “American Idol.” “No one has signed any contracts yet and producers are currently putting out feelers and setting up meetings to see who they can get,” an insider revealed to E! Online. “We won’t know if Randy [Jackson] and Steven [Tyler] are returning until they see who else is on board.”
- Jennifer Lopez flaunts her bikini bod as she plays on the beach with her twins and 24-year-old boyfriend, Casper Smart.
- Scarlett Johansson also soaked up some rays, as she sunbathed in Sicily under the very watchful eye of her bodyguard.
- Savannah Guthrie officially made her “Today” show co-host debut Monday, and for the first time acknowledged Ann Curry’s sudden departure by saying, “This was a little unexpected, as we all know … I’m so proud and honored to be in a place occupied by so many women that I admire.” Watch the video below.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.