- Netflix released the first trailer for the third and final “To All the Boys” movie, titled “To All the Boys: Always and Forever.”
- The trailer shows protagonist Lara Jean Song Covey (Lana Condor) visiting Korea with her family, taking a trip to New York City, going to prom with boyfriend Peter Kavinsky (Noah Centineo), preparing to go to college, and being unsure of where she’s headed in the future.
- Like the previous “TATB” films, the final movie in the trilogy is based on Jenny Han’s popular YA book series.
- The movie will be available to stream on Friday, February 12.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.