- Apple CEO Tim Cook has donated 23,215 Apple shares to an unspecified charity, according to an SEC filing on Tuesday.
- At Tuesday’s closing price of $US215.04, the donated shares are valued at $US4,992,153.
- He still controls 878,425 shares of Apple, worth $US188,896,512. He also has lots of shares that haven’t vested yet.
- He’s donated to the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice & Human Rights and the Human Rights Campaign in the past.
- Cook has said he plans to give his entire fortune to charity.
NOW WATCH: Briefing videos
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.