- Erica Herman has become a regular at Tiger Woods’ biggest tournaments.
- Herman, his girlfriend, is the general manager at The Woods, Woods’ high-class sports bar in Jupiter, Florida.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Tiger Woods did what some thought was impossible: He capped an epic comeback on Sunday by winning the Masters, his first major championship win since 2008.
And Erica Herman, who manages a restaurant Woods owns in Florida, was at Augusta National Golf Club to celebrate with her boyfriend.
Here’s what we know so far about Herman and her relationship with Woods.
Matthew Michaels contributed reporting on a previous version of this article.
Multiple sources have said Herman is about 33 years old, making her a decade younger than her beau.
Source: Daily Mail
Metro reported that Herman is a registered Republican who grew up in Orlando, Florida.
Herman is the general manager at The Woods, Woods’ high-class sports bar in Jupiter, Florida.
Source: The Woods
The couple’s first public appearance was at the Presidents Cup at Liberty National Golf Course in Jersey City, New Jersey, in October 2017.
At the Jersey City golf tournament, Herman wore a “player spouse” credential donned by other golfers’ partners.
Source: Business Insider
After the US team won the Presidents Cup, Herman was included in a picture featuring the partners of the American players.
While their status was unknown at the time of the tournament, The Sun said the couple went public with their relationship in November 2017.
Source: The Sun
They were seen at a World Series game in October 2017 sporting Los Angeles Dodgers gear. The Dodgers lost the series to the Houston Astros in seven games.
In February 2018, Woods and Herman were spotted leaving Nobu, a Japanese restaurant in Malibu.
Source: The Sun
The couple watched Serena Williams take on Angelique Kerber at Wimbledon last summer.
In 2018, when it came time to celebrate Woods’ first PGA Tour win since 2013, Herman was right there by his side.
Source: PGA Tour
She was also waiting at the 18th hole with Woods’ mum and children on Sunday when he won the Masters, his first major championship win in more than 10 years.
The duo posed outside the Palace of Versailles ahead of the 2018 Ryder Cup Gala dinner.
Woods’ past relationships gained much notoriety. He divorced Elin Nordegren in 2010 after his extramarital affairs became public.
Woods then dated the Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn for three years and Kristin Smith for two years. Smith popped up in the news last year when TMZ reported that she had tried to break a nondisclosure agreement she signed with Woods after their breakup in August 2017.
Woods has jumped more than 600 spots in the World Golf Ranking in the years since he’s been dating Herman.
Source: World Golf Ranking
- Read more about Tiger Woods and the Masters:
- The 30 highest-paid golfers of all time
- The Masters has strict rules not seen anywhere else in sports. Here are the things that can get you thrown out or even arrested.
- Jordan Spieth is already a 3-time major champion – here’s how the 25-year-old golf superstar spends his time and millions
- Take a tour of Augusta National’s gorgeous new pro shop, the only place where you can buy official Masters merchandise
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.