- The iconic jeweller Tiffany & Co. is selling its first-ever advent calendar for $US112,000.
- The calendar is part of Tiffany’s “Very, Very Tiffany”holiday line.
- The calendar was designed to look like the brand’s New York flagship store. It contains 24 presents, each of which is wrapped in a Tiffany blue box.
- Some of the luxury gifts included in the calendar are a Tiffany 1837 Makers 22 mm Square Watch in Stainless Steel with Diamonds ($US3,400), a Rocking Horse Ornament in Sterling Silver ($US250), and the classic Return to Tiffany® Medium Heart Tag Bracelet in 18k Gold ($US3,700).
- Only four calendars are available worldwide. You can learn more about the calendar here.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
And now you can even get one full of jewellery for the countdown to Christmas.
Tiffany & Co. is releasing its first-ever advent calendar for the 2019 holiday season. It costs $US112,000.
The calendar is part of Tiffany’s “Very, Very Tiffany” holiday line, which features 12 other one-of-a-kind items, according to the jewellery company. The line also includes a $US1.2 million necklace, a Tiffany-blue motorcycle, and a sterling silver greenhouse.
The advent calendar is modelled after Tiffany’s New York flagship store, and the facade was hand-drawn. The store is depicted in the brand’s signature colour.
It contains 24 Christmas gifts, all of which come wrapped in a Tiffany box. The individual items range in price from $US250 to $US15,000.
The calendar contains some of Tiffany’s most well-known pieces, like the $US3,700 Return to Tiffany bracelet.
Some of the items in the calendar are quite pricey, including the $US7,000 Smile Pendant, made of rose gold and diamonds.
And this hinged bangle is covered in diamonds and retails for $US15,000.
Here’s a full list of presents included in the calendar:
- Tiffany T Extra Large Smile Pendant in 18k Rose Gold with Diamonds ($US7,000)
- Tiffany T True Narrow Bracelet in 18k Gold ($US4,800)
- Tiffany HardWear Link Bracelet in 18k Rose Gold with Diamonds ($US14,000)
- Tiffany HardWear Triple Drop Earrings in 18k Gold ($US2,800)
- Tiffany Paper Flowers™ Diamond and Tanzanite Flower Drop Earrings in Platinum ($US9,000)
- Tiffany Paper Flowers™ Pavé Diamond Flower Pendant in Platinum ($US8,000)
- Tiffany Keys Fleur de Lis Key Pendant in Platinum with Diamonds on a Platinum Chain ($US4,925)
- Tiffany T Two Hinged Bangle in 18k Rose Gold with Pavé Diamonds ($US15,000)
- Tiffany Victoria® Earrings in Platinum with Diamonds ($US5,800)
- Tiffany T Square Bracelet in 18k Rose Gold with Pavé Diamonds ($US12,000)
- Return to Tiffany® Love Bugs Daisy Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver and 18k Gold ($US1,800)
- Return to Tiffany® Love Bugs Bird Brooch in Sterling Silver and 18k Gold ($US1,500)
- Return to Tiffany® Medium Heart Tag Bracelet in 18k Gold ($US3,700)
- Colour Block Pen and Pencil Set in Brass with Lacquer Finish and Sterling Silver ($US410)
- Tiffany & Love Eau de Parfum for Her, 3.0 Ounces ($US135)
- Tiffany Ampersand Sterling Silver Key Ring ($US250)
- Everyday Objects Sterling Silver Tiffany Box ($US650)
- Rocking Horse Ornament in Sterling Silver ($US250)
- Everyday Objects Sterling Silver Paper Cup ($US625)
- Everyday Objects Sterling Silver Clothespin ($US515)
- Jasmine Candle in a Bone China Colour Block Vessel
- Everyday Objects Sterling Silver Marker with Tiffany Blue® Enamel ($US760)
- Everyday Objects Sterling Silver Harmonica ($US395)
- Tiffany 1837 Makers 22 mm Square Watch in Stainless Steel with Diamonds ($US3,400)
Only four of the advent calendars were made, according to Tiffany’s website, but there are other luxury advent calendars available for the season if you aren’t one of the lucky buyers (or can’t swing the price tag).
Missoma also sells a jewellery-based advent calendar, full of bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. It retails for $US512.33 and becomes available for purchase on October 22.
You can contact the Very, Very Tiffany team directly at [email protected] to inquire about purchasing the advent calendar.